- Are you suffering chronic or persistent pain and have heard about the benefits of mindfulness meditation- yet not sure where to start?
- Are you interested in meditation, but convinced you can't possibly do it as you can't silence your thoughts?
- Would you like to learn practical meditation techniques to help manage your pain based on neuroscience?
The good news is, mindfulness meditation is not about emptying your brain or silencing your thoughts! This course outlines practical tips and tools to start your meditation practice- all based on neuroscience.
This course includes:
- Simple explanations on how your brain influences your pain and tips to start reducing your pain.
- Understanding stress with tools for you to manage and reduce stress in your daily life.
- A step by step easy to follow and practical video guide to understanding mindfulness meditation, that you can use instantly.
- Access to eleven different guided meditation audio tracks to assist you with your pain relief.
- Unlimited lifetime access from any device to videos, audio and downloadable information sheets with physiotherapist Nichole Hamilton
- FREE downloadable audio meditations for you to access at home at any time
- FREE downloadable cheat sheets containing easy tips and tricks to bring meditation practice into your life and help you reduce your pain.
Join thousands of people who have found benefit in this simple and practical practice!
StartIntroduction to how mindfulness can influence your brain (0:29)
StartUnderstanding your brain and how mindfulness meditation can help (3:28)
StartPDF download- How meditation can help your brain and your pain
StartUnderstanding Stress! (4:52)
StartTips to manage stress (3:25)
StartPDF download- Tips for Stress!
Frequently Asked Questions
Nichole is a qualified Physiotherapist with a passion for health, education and helping you overcome your with hip pain!
She has over 20 years of clinical experience in physiotherapy private practice with extensive expertise in managing hip problems. She has also been involved in professional physiotherapy education for over 15 years lecturing on the management of hip pain on a variety of platforms including Australia wide workshops, conferences, lectures and online learning platforms.
Nichole offers you a wealth of knowledge, insight and expertise to deliver you clear and professional explanations to help you with your hip pain.
She is passionate about empowering you with the opportunity to improve your health through education. Her physiotherapy clinic Synergy Physio is based on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland and here she offers one on one appointments.
Nichole looks forward to sharing her knowledge with you with her online videos and courses!