E-Book- Hip Pain Relief for FAI and Labral Tear
- Are you frustrated and suffering from hip pain that's limiting your mobility or sports capacity?
- Have you been diagnosed with hip FAI or labral tear- yet you're not sure what to do about it?
- Would you like to delay or avoid hip surgery?
Do you prefer to read? This easy to read simple expert guide E-Book is the place to start understanding your hip pain and what to do about it! Physiotherapist Nichole Hamilton has written this thorough guide exploring all aspects of your FAI or labral tear pain especially for you.
Included in this E-Book Download:
- Straight forward simple information on what is causing your pain and why
- Essential information including simple tips to reduce your pain, what stretches and postures to avoid making your problem worse!
- Step by step guide for strengthening basics with simple exercises to support and improve your hip health.
- Short click link video tutorials to instruct your exercises!
Nichole is a qualified Physiotherapist with a passion for health, education and helping you overcome your with hip pain!
She has over 20 years of clinical experience in physiotherapy private practice with extensive expertise in managing hip problems. She has also been involved in professional physiotherapy education for over 15 years lecturing on the management of hip pain on a variety of platforms including Australia wide workshops, conferences, lectures and online learning platforms.
Nichole offers you a wealth of knowledge, insight and expertise to deliver you clear and professional explanations to help you with your hip pain.
She is passionate about empowering you with the opportunity to improve your health through education. Her physiotherapy clinic Synergy Physio is based on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland and here she offers one on one appointments.
Nichole looks forward to sharing her knowledge with you with her online videos and courses!